Boost logo

Boost Interest :

From: Brendon Costa (brendon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-21 19:35:14

I have just released the first (Alpha) version of a project called
EDoc++ which I believe may be of interest to boost developers.

This tool allows C++ developers to perform static
analysis of C++ exception propagation, and will also generate
documentation of that exception propagation that can be processed with
Doxygen (Currently requires a patched version of doxygen). There are
future plans to support the ability for users to create plugins for this
application to generate documentation in various additional formats.

In addition to this EDoc++ also performs a number of safety checks on
C++ source code to ensure that a program being analyzed will not
abnormally terminate due to poor exception usage.

This is a preliminary version of EDoc++ that i would love some feedback
on. For more information you can visit the website:
http://edoc.sourceforge.net/

In particular a good place to get more information is the Introduction
chapter of the online manual:
http://edoc.sourceforge.net/EDocManual/index.html

Feedback can be given using the EDoc++ mailing list which you can sign
up for from: