Boost logo

Boost-Maint :

Subject: [Boost-maint] Post-beta updates
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-15 18:56:47

After the 1.59.0 beta is out, I would like to do something that I (we)
should have done before the beta.

I would like to take all the changes that have been made on develop for the
CMT libraries and merge them to master.

What I'm asking from the ML is for people to speak up if they know of any
changes to the libraries that should NOT be merged to master (and, thus,
become part of the 1.59.0 release).

The libraries I'm talking about are listed here:
      https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/CommunityMaintenance

   - Boost.ConceptCheck
   - Boost.DateTime
   - Boost.DisjointSet
   - Boost.DynamicBitset
   - Boost.Format
   - Boost.Function
   - Boost.Logic
   - Boost.MPL
   - Boost.PropertyMap
   - Boost.Signals (which is deprecated)
   - Boost.Tokenizer

Also, there is an open pull request against Boost.Function.
Should that be applied? Please comment on the request at
      https://github.com/boostorg/function/pull/7/files

Thanks,

-- Marshall

Boost-Maint list run by bdawes at acm dot org