Boost logo

Boost-Maint :

Subject: Re: [Boost-maint] Property Tree maintenance, Bug 11600
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-01-25 10:39:04

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 2:31 AM, Timo Strunk <timo.strunk_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> about 5 months ago, I fixed a bug in property_tree, which is quite
> important for our software:
> Bug report: https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/11600
> Pull request: https://github.com/boostorg/property_tree/pull/16
>
> Since my pull request wasn't processed and a new boost release was made in
> the meantime, I tried contacting the current property_tree maintainer
> directly, but could not reach him. As the bug makes property_tree unusable
> without the trim_whitespace option and XML input and output, please
> consider pulling the tree or let me know who I can contact to discuss the
> bug further.

Someone just asked a similar question on the main developer's list; the
subject was "[boost] [property_tree] Still being maintained?", and
Sebastian answered with "I haven't been able to work on it for about half
a year, but I should get to remove the backlog sometime soon."

That was about 10 days ago.

-- Marshall

Boost-Maint list run by bdawes at acm dot org