Boost logo

Boost-Maint :

Subject: Re: [Boost-maint] Boost.Logic not on docs home page
From: James E. King, III (jking_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-05-21 01:36:23

On Sun, May 20, 2018 at 9:33 PM, James E. King, III <jking_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> On Sun, May 20, 2018 at 9:15 PM, Steven Watanabe via Boost-maint <
> boost-maint_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> AMDG
>>
>> On 05/20/2018 07:04 PM, James E. King, III via Boost-maint wrote:
>> > When I go to the 1.67 docs home page:
>> >
>> > https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_67_0/
>> >
>> > Boost.Logic is not there?
>> >

>> The only component inside boost/logic is tribool,
>> which /is/ listed.
>>
>> In Christ,
>> Steven Watanabe
>

> Thanks, would it be reasonable to think about moving this into the
> algorithm library?

Or perhaps renaming the repo? Do we expect more logic additions?
Most of the other libraries are identified by their repository, so this
seems like it is an outlier.
We don't have to change anything at all, I'm just always looking for
simplifications.
Thanks,

Jim

Boost-Maint list run by bdawes at acm dot org