Boost logo

Boost-Maint :

Subject: Re: [Boost-maint] CMT Library Status - CI
From: Jeff Trull (edaskel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-05-30 22:05:06

James, thanks so much for doing this work. I would like to help out - but
am a little busy right now :)
I want to express my interest though, so you don't feel like you're
shouting into the void here.
I believe I have MSVC 2012 installed somewhere; maybe I could look at the
assign issue?
I'm "jefftrull" on Github, if you'd like to, ah, assign me the assign
problem...

Anyone else?