Boost logo

Boost-MPI :

Subject: Re: [Boost-mpi] No arg init
From: Alain O Miniussi (alain.miniussi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-28 05:28:36

Oups, forgot to send it to the list.

=================================

So, here is next patch, I think it integrates all the discussions except
for the throwing ctor, which can be added later if a consensus is
reached.

I did modify the documentation, but I do not know how to test those
changes. They are quite simple, but still...

As for the throwing ctors, my position was that I do not see a strong
argument in their favor, and would like to see what the user are saying
(as a user, they would be of no use, I'd like to get 'multiple', but
will need to deal with the other possibilities anyway, so throwing is
not a option. But that's just a sample of one).

Regards

Boost-Commit list run by troyer at boostpro.com