Boost logo

Boost-MPI :

Subject: Re: [Boost-mpi] [Boost-users] [MPI] Fail in compiling MPI and related libraries
From: Alain Miniussi (alain.miniussi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-09-16 11:19:15

On 21/08/2015 03:19, Yuan Yao wrote:
> Marcel Raad writes:
>> Unfortunately your error messages are only displayed as question marks, but the file names and function names look exactly like the errors that I also had when trying to build MPI as a shared library with MSVC. I have created a pull request which fixes the errors for me: https://github.com/boostorg/mpi/pull/25 _______________________________________________ Boost-users mailing list Boost-users_at_[hidden] http://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-users
>
> Fixed. Thank you very much! It really should have been merged into the boostorg:develop.

Well, I wasn't very confident in merging that one myself, if only because I am not familiar with windows nor have access to a windows box with MPI.

I'll check if it compiles on Linux and if nobody objects I'll merge it in.

I'll cc too boost-mpi to give the issue more visibility to the people involved.

Alain