Boost logo

Boost-MPI :

From: Bin Peng (BinPeng_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-08-04 08:18:37

Hi,
I got an issue in my C++ codes with boost_1_73_0.

I tried to gather information as follows,
"......
std::vector<CPdPoint *> * m_pPdPointList;
std::vector<CPdPoint *> * s_pPdPointList;
boost::mpi::all_gatherv < CPdPoint * >(CWorld, *s_pPdPointList, *m_pPdPointList, m_iSendNum);
......."
The gathering WORKS but the MEMORY used by the program kept INCREASING.
I have tried to replace the pointers and changed to
"......
std::vector< CPdPoint > m_P;
std::vector< CPdPoint > s_P;
boost::mpi::all_gatherv < CPdPoint > (CWorld, s_P, m_P, m_iSendNum);
......."
For the change, the gathering doesn't WORK and errors threw out as follows,
"......
[0] application aborted
aborting MPI_COMM_WORLD (comm=0x44000000), error -1, comm rank 0
[1-2] terminated
......"
Any help or discussion is greatly appreciated.
Peng

Boost-Commit list run by troyer at boostpro.com