Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-16 13:17:53

Isn't this a link from the 1.32 release package. Can't the link just be
left and point to the updated results? In fact, isn't possible that a newer
version of a compiler (e.g. gcc 3.4.3?) comes out and we want to re-run show
updated test results eventhough the 1.32 package is frozen. I don't see
this has having anything to do with release drafts.

Robert Ramey

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com