Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Caleb Epstein (caleb.epstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-09 11:06:36

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 20:16:53 -0600, Rene Rivera
<grafik.list_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> For along time now one of my objectives has been to use BuildBot
> (http://buildbot.sf.net/) to improve the management of running the
> regression tests. For those who don't feel like reading about that
> software here's a quick summary:

BuildBot sounds like a better overall paradigm for initiating tests,
but according to the README:

* slaves can be behind a firewall if they can still do checkout

This would make it impossible for me to use. I run the regression
tests on a firewalled Solaris machine (with Sun C++ 5.3 and g++ 3.4.3)
that has only HTTP GET/PUT and FTP access through a proxy server.
Losing the Sun C++ tests is probably no big deal since 99% fail, but
the g++ results are more valuable.

--
Caleb Epstein
caleb dot epstein at gmail dot com