Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-02 12:08:31

John Maddock wrote:

> Actually looking again at the errors I think his suggestions are
> red-herrings, the errors are all from wide character facets, maybe you
> could see if something like the program below would link?
>
> John.
>
> #include <locale>
> int main()
> {
> std::locale l;
> const std::ctype<wchar_t>& ct = std::use_facet<std::ctype<wchar_t> >(l);
> return !ct.is(std::ctype<wchar_t>::lower, L'a');
> }

Compiles and runs for me on OSX 10.2 and CW-8.3. That is both from the
various targets available when building from the IDE. And when building
with the current Boost.Build toolset.

And the program returns "0" as the result.

Are we to draw the conclusion that locales are supported.. And it's some
other link/compile problem?

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com