Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-22 17:31:47

Doug Gregor wrote:
> Comeau tests would *definitely* be appreciated. mingw and MSVC seem to
> be covered pretty well already, so it might be better to skip those to
> be sure that we can have a fast turnaround time on Comeau.

I decided to start running tests before I reinstall my computer. I just
started running test for vc71; these are throw-away test, just want to
make sure that I am still able to run tests and have fresh build of
build tools (bjam.exe, process_jam_log.exe etc.). When it's done and
results are similar to others on the same compiler, I will run tests for
Comeau 4.3.3 on backed vc71 (toolset como-4_3_3-vc7_1 )

B.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com