Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Hartmut Kaiser (HartmutKaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-29 06:25:36

Hi all,

While looking at the regression test results (http://tinyurl.com/6n6ok) I
have some questions perhaps resolvable by your help.

1. RSI-SoL gcc-3_4_3-linux-i686-release (Rene?)
The exit code of the Wave test application is reported to be 'EXIT STATUS:
137', which seems to be a result of a sig 9 (128 + 9). It's difficult for me
to reproduce this. Would it be possible to get a stack backtrace to narrow
down the point of failure?

2. LaruCorp vc-8_0 (Carl?)
The logs report a missing 'libboost_filesystem-vc80-mt-s-1_32.lib', which
should be generated by bjam because of the specified dependencies (and which
_is_ generated for other toolsets). I honestly don't understand, why this
library may be missing... Any clues?

3. Dirxion cw-9_3-darwin and gcc-3_3-darwin (Stephen?)
Both toolsets report missing (though different) external symbols which is
behind my understanding as well, since all of the symbols reported as
missing should be available through linked system or boost libraries. Any
ideas?

4. Martin Wille gcc-3.2.3-linux
Same as 1., but exit code is 139. Would it be possible to get a stack
backtrace of the failed run?

TIA
Regards Hartmut

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com