Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-02 20:02:18

"Stephen W. Carson" <StephenC_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Rene Rivera wrote:
>
>> When it hits you, it really hits you... I sat down with a fresh outlook
>> and found the problem with CodeWarrior on MacOS-X with the missing
>> ctype, locale, etc. This diff.. which fixes the problem explains it all.
>
> Wonderful, Rene! Thanks for keeping at this.
>
> Out of the 4 libraries that my company uses on the Mac, we are now down
> to one test case failing in filesystem. I'll post that in a separate
> thread.

Is that the operations_test error?
Platform is POSIX
minimal.hpp(122): exception "std::exception:
boost::filesystem::current_path: "": No error detected" caught in function:
'main(int, char **)'

**** Testing aborted.
**** 1 error detected

EXIT STATUS: 201

I definately need help on that one. I can't make any sense of it.

Thanks,

--Beman

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com