Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Stephen W. Carson (StephenC_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-03 09:50:52

Stephen Carson wrote:

> I've upgraded both my CodeWarrior compiler and my gcc compiler.
> Here is the new info:
>
> Environment
> MacOS X 10.3.9 on PowerBook G4 1Ghz
>
> Compilers
> gcc (GCC) 3.3 20030304 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 1671)
>
> MetroWerks CodeWarrior 9.4 (mwcc Version 3.2.5 build 428)

A few more observations from comparing yesterday's results with today's.

iostreams, which has been yellow across all compilers, is now green for
CW on Mac and both gcc tests on Mac. I wonder what happened here.

numeric/conversion has now gone to yellow (from green) for the updated
CW. Specifically the converter_test is now failing to build under CW 9.4
on Mac:
http://tinyurl.com/bo6v8

   Error : undefined identifier 'floor'
../libs/numeric/conversion/test/converter_test.cpp line 381? test_round_even(min, floor(min));
   Error : undefined identifier 'ceil'
../libs/numeric/conversion/test/converter_test.cpp line 382? test_round_even(max, ceil (max));

--
Stephen W. Carson, Software Engineer
DirXion Software in St. Louis, MO

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com