Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-04 08:36:29

On May 4, 2005, at 8:13 AM, Markus Schöpflin wrote:
> This is just to inform you that regression runs for gcc-3.4.3 on Tru64
> are back. The machine just finished it's way through the tests for the
> first time.
>
> The tests are run in an endless loop (as long as the machine is not
> restarted) and the expected turnaround for a full regression build is
> something around 4 days, so please be patient when you want to check
> something. :-)

Are these tests run on the same machine as the tru64cxx65-042 tests? If
so, it might actually be more productive to only run the tru64cxx65-042
tests (which would cycle in 2 days or so, I'd guess?). Coverage is
important, but without significant throughput we won't be able to
address problems on that platform and still keep a timely release
schedule.

        Doug

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com