Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-10 05:59:48

> A long time ago I recommended the author of regex should take a look at
> www.boost.org and the rest, to John's credit, is history.

Ahah! So you're the one to blame then ;-)

> I made the suggestion before that if you want the variety of testing on
> many setups, perhaps you could provide a user set of results separate from
> the core largely automatic set of results. I certainly don't want to
> confuse other users.

If you can update the comment.html file then the confusion would disappear,
and more testers are *always* welcome IMO.

One other thing that would help, would be to run the tests using an
appropriately named toolset, something like "intel-win32-8.1-release" would
be good.

Thanks,

John.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com