Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-13 10:39:30

Joaquín Mª López Muñoz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In Boost 1.32, Toon Knapen kindly run tests for vacpp and
> contributed patches for that platform, achieving (if my memory serves
> me well) a decent success rate of about 80%.
> Might we hope that the tests for vacpp ill be run again in Boost 1.33?

Yes ;-) We will take this up again.

However our IBM (we only have one) is in the mean time also used for
running a large number of regression tests on our own applications and
this already takes all night and thus we have no cycles left. So we will
run the boost regression tests again but only during the weekend
though;-( But I suppose that's better than running them not at all.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com