Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-14 13:39:45

Stephen Carson wrote:

> >Wave still asserts on the "Dirxion - wave - testwave / cw-9_4-darwin"
> >platform (http://tinyurl.com/a2kvh) for reasons beyond my
> comprehension.
> >
> >I've inserted this assertion to ensure a proper parsing of
> the compiler
> >generated predefined macros __DATE__ and __TIME__. The
> expected format
> >for '__DATE__ __TIME__' is now 'Dec 29 2001 11:23:59', where the
> >delimiters are to be allowed spaces (' '), commas (',') or
> colons (':').
>
> I'm not sure if this gives you the answer you need. But I
> threw together the following little test program:
> #define DATETIME __DATE__ __TIME__
> #include <iostream>
> int main(void)
> {
> std::cout << DATETIME << std::endl;
> return 0;
> }
>
> I built it with mwcc (CodeWarrior's command line C++
> compiler) and this is the program output:
> May 14 200507:29:24

Thanks for your efford! Unfortunately this doesn't enlight me at all. I've
attached a small test containing some adapted code from Wave which prints
out some (hopefully) meaningful values. Could you please compile and run
this snippet on your True64 platforms and send me the output? (This sample
only needs Boost on the include path, so I don't have included a Jamfile).

TIA
Regards Hartmut

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com