Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-02 17:09:35

The issues page has a few minor glitches I need to deal with, but
overall it's in good shape. One minor glitch I can't reproduce: for
some reason, the regression test runner information is missing
throughout the page. I use the "runner" attribute of the parent of each
"test-log" attribute, which works fine on my system... but doesn't seem
to work for MetaComm.

Aleksey or Misha: could I get access to a (compressed!) copy of the
extended_test_results.xml, expected results, and explicit markup files
from one of the MetaComm runs, so that I can fix the stylesheet? For
some reason I can't duplicate the problem here.

        Doug

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com