Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-06 04:52:34

> So I tried to figure out what exactly poses a problem for vacpp and I
> implemented following little test-case which is AFAICT totally similar to
> the is_enum implementation (see below). However the code below compiles
> fine!?

OK I can only see one difference: you're code doesn't have a leading ::
qualifier in front of some of the names, so what happens if is_enum_helper
is replaced by:

template <>
struct is_enum_helper<false>
{
template <typename T> struct type
: boost::is_convertible<typename
boost::add_reference<T>::type,::boost::detail::int_convertible>
{
};
};

Failing that, you could try:

template <>
struct is_enum_helper<false>
{
template <typename T> struct type
: {
BOOST_STATIC_CONSTANT(bool, value = (::boost::is_convertible<typename
boost::add_reference<T>::type,::boost::detail::int_convertible>::value));

};
};

Let's hope one of these helps!

John.