Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-08 10:58:52

Hi,

with the new, xml-based result rendering, we lost a feature
regression-tests had before: compiler warnings being displayed. I
consider that a significant loss, and I think if we don't fix that then
we'll experience a quality loss. I already fixed several warnings I
stumbled over or I got told about on IRC (signed vs unsigned,
initialization order). I'm afraid there are a lot more warnings lurking,
ready to get found by the users of the next release.

Would be it possible to create a view that includes warnings? Maybe, by
adding another colour for "succeeds, but with warnings"?

Regards,

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com