Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Carl Daniel (cpdaniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-14 18:02:08

Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> Victor A. Wagner Jr. writes:
>> my system will be going offline until around 2005 August 1 in less
>> than 24 hours as I've reported previously (we're moving)
>
> Thanks for the heads up.
>
> Is somebody else able/willing to pick up regular VC 7.1/8.0 regression
> testing?

I now have access to weekly builds of VC8 (currently testing the 7/11/2005
build!). At the moment, it's not feasible to do boost regression testing on
those builds (it's a machine at MSFT), but I could look into getting it set
up.

I now (once again) have the infrastructure in place locally to do boost
regression testing on VC8 beta 2, and/or VC8 June CTP. Unless someone else
volunteers, I can try to get my regression testing up and running again on
either or both of these builds.

-cd

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com