Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-19 12:34:02

Robert Ramey wrote:

> As I write this ,I have no more corrections to make to the
> serialization library. There are a number of test failures, but I
> cannot resolve them for various reasons.

I think the 4 compile-fail tests that fail (i.e. compile) with Borland
0x564 can be marked expected fail, although that is gut instinct rather
than reducing to a proven test case that no workaround is possible. It
is the nature of the compiler to accept certain kinds of badly formed
code, especially wrt constness, and I suspect that may be what is
happening here?

I am still investigating the other failure
(and hopefully the Boost Test failure for floating point too)

--
AlisdairM

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com