Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Voronkov Konstantin (beowinkle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-29 07:16:34

Hello, All!

I have a question about --notes-map parameters of compiler_status
  tool. As I see the --comment and --notes just do embded HTML in
different places of HTML report which is produced by
the compiler_status tool.

But I can not see any affect of --notes-map parameter. From
the documentation I get with invokation of the compiler_status
tool without parameters I can't undrestand the meaning
of the parameter:
>--notes-map Path to file of toolset/test,n lines,
> where n is number of note bookmark in --notes file.

What is "toolset/test,n" ? What is the "number of note
  bookmark" ?

Does the file assumes to have some format? How to use it.
  Any links to docs or explanation is grateful.

Thanks in advance,
Voronkov Konstantin

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com