Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-01 07:10:29

Carl Daniel writes:
> Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
>> Assuming the latest 'regression.py'(CVS /
>> http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/boost/regression.py.gz),
>>
>> python regression.py get-source download
>
> Worked fine.
>

>> python regression.py cleanup
>
> Not necessary - the machine starts clean.

I've put it there in case we get further than just one run :).

>> python regression.py get-source unpack
>
> Worked.
>
>> python regression.py update-itself
>
> Can't do this - no internet access (I'll do it on machine A and push the
> updated file through the VPN).

Actually it updates itself from the unpacked tarball, which is why
it's easier to do it here.

>> python regression.py setup [--toolsets=...]
>
> Having trouble here - unable to build bjam - looks like there's a problem
> building bjam with VC8?

Hmm, indeed. Please post the log to the Boost.Build list, hopefully
our folks there will get it resolved quickly.

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com