Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Voronkov Konstantin (beowinkle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-01 08:56:24

I downloaded latest CVS library and built regression tools,
  but that does not helped and the tests which passed are
threaded as failed :-(

Maybe I need to supply something else in addition
  to Jamfile and source files of Test Cases?
Is it supposed to be so complex to run
  unit-test? Maybe I miss something?

Best Regards,
Konstantin