Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamgroupstrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-15 07:33:07

Voronkov Konstantin <beowinkle <at> yahoo.com> writes:
> I'm trying to run regression tests. In mine configuration (MSVC 7.1)
> all tests are failed. I think there is problem with mine configuration,
> but I can not find guideline to make it correct. Here is additional
> information:
> boost library 1.33
> boost is unpacked to folder

S:\QA\Technical\UnitTesting\Frameworks\Evaluation\RegressionTests\boost_1_33_0

> I compiled libraries by invoking next commands
> and then invoked logs processing tools
>
> >set

BOOST_ROOT=S:\QA\Technical\UnitTesting\Frameworks\Evaluation\RegressionTests\bo
ost_1_33_0
> >set TOOLS=msvc

I guess the problem lies here. There is a separate toolset (vc-7_1) for this
compiler. The msvc toolset is only good for the old MSVC6.0 compiler. Please
see:

<http://www.boost.org/more/getting_started.html#step3>

HTH,

--
Andreas Huber
When replying by private email, please remove the words spam and trap from the

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com