Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-03 07:44:32

"Doug Gregor" <dgregor_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> There are some failures on the BGDX run of gcc-4_0-darwin that I can't
> duplicate, such as:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/dp9ay
>
> Which version of the compilers is BGDX running? It would really help if
> this information was included in the comments. For instance, dmcgrath
> is running Xcode 2.1 and nearly everything is passing without a
> problem.

OK, the run that is up now was done with Xcode 2.1.

Even though the same gcc build is now being used for BGDX and dmcgrath, some
results still differ. Multi-index tests, for example. I don't have a clue as
to why the results differ.

The multi-index tests hung. I had to manually kill the process each time.

Any ideas?

--Beman

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com