Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-18 10:32:27

On Sep 17, 2005, at 10:09 PM, Victor A. Wagner Jr. wrote:
> I seem to still be the only
> one returning results for foreach, and one of the few for typeof (I
> have no idea why)

I think I may have found and fixed this problem. Someone [*]
accidentally committed a change to status/Jamfile on the branch that
adds subincludes for libs/typeof/test and libs/foreach/test, even
though those libraries don't exist on the RC_1_33_0 branch. The extra
subincludes were causing process_jam_log to fail on one of our test
machines (apparently due to interleaving of stderr and stdout output
from bjam; ugh), and would very likely cause results for foreach/
typeof to be generated with incremental builds if forach and typeof
are kicking around in the tree somewhere.

I just committed the change; we'll see what happens in a few hours
when the tests cycle.

     Doug

[*] And I *know* who you are :)

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com