Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Stefan Slapeta (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-10 04:18:15

Victor A. Wagner Jr. wrote:

> you tell me, I switched my script (which you can see if you click on
> the RudbakAssociates link
> I have NO clue what's going on why it would be getting results for
> libraries in HEAD>
>
> I deleted the directories foreach and typeof out of:
> results\bin\boost\libs
>
> mayhaps that will do something interesting.

Yes, those results are gone now. However, there are still some strange
old HEAD results (see e.g. in boost.graph). Furthermore,
utility/enable_if results are missing.

Seems there are stale results from an old test of the HEAD branch which
are not deleted. Would you mind to make a full (non-incremental) run once?

Stefan

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com