Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-27 10:36:26

Caleb Epstein wrote:
> On 10/26/05, Bronek Kozicki <brok_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>>Failures in mingw-3.4.2 are actually failures of other toolset, namely
>>como-vc71 . I do not know how they "moved" to mingw
>
> The same thing is (still) happening with sunpro-5_3-sunos failures appearing
> as gcc-3_4_3-sunos failures.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/aqacn
>
> I think it may have to do with changes that have been made to the Jamfiles
> recently. Hopefully this will clear up with today's run, otherwise I'll stop
> running the SunPRO compiler on this branch for tomorrow.

I just fixed these problems. As you suspected the changes we did earlier
for the save/load dependencies was not enough. Sorry for the trouble, I
messed up by not testing the multiple toolset at once case :-( The
behavior was that the load tests where depending on all the save tests
for *all* toolsets. So when one save test of one toolset failed all the
other load tests for any toolset would get skipped.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com