Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-14 03:08:41

Victor A. Wagner Jr. wrote:
> I'd like to know how he got a copy of Team Architect with the RTM
> compiler in it.

there is no "Team Architect" - highest edition is called "Team Suite". I
have "Software Developer" from MSDN downloads and /analyze seems to work
fine (there is also "Software Architect" edition). My computer finished
running tests ~2.5 hours ago (it took about 5 hours to run, on AMD
3700+) and results are in our regression tests (runner Bronek, toolset
vc-8_0_analyze) . Full results (compressed bjam.log and bronek.xml) can
be also downloaded from http://b.kozicki.pl/boost_rtest/head . It's
enough to say that bjam.log is 184MB large (compressed to bjam.zip is
6.5MB) !

B.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com