Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Jim Douglas (jim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-03 04:57:17

Aleksey,

Many thanks for the comprehensive response to my queries. I have
submitted a bug report to QNX and will forward your e-mail to them also.

I have tried building the latest version of tar under QNX without
success. The differences between the Linux and QNX development
environments are just too great, and it would require more time than I
have available to complete the port. Besides, we pay good money for QNX
so it should work according to the specs :-)

Thanks also for the test on the sourceforge CVS. I will switch to that
until the tar issue is resolved.

Regards
Jim

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com