Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Reece Dunn (msclrhd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-24 02:32:17

Caleb Epstein wrote:
>On 2/22/06, Vladimir Prus <ghost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > > * where are the docs for setting up regression.py/getting started?
> >
> > Preliminary version is:
> >
> > https://zigzag.cs.msu.su/boost.build/wiki/BoostRegressionsV2
> >
> > but we'd need to test it more before starting the switch.
>
>I'd love to start testing with BBV2, so I just tried these instructions
>with
>the latest regression.py from the CVS-HEAD tarball and I get:
>
>getopt.GetoptError: option --v2 not recognized

You need a V2 compatible version of regression.py. The one in the Boost CVS
is only for V1. Volodya posted an initial V2 adaptation, but that has a few
bugs. The one I attached (see: [Boost-testing] regression.py/Boost.Build v2
update (fixes)) corrects the issues I have found. Let me or Volodya know if
there are any other issues.

- Reece

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com