Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-22 07:22:36

(I'm not on the boost-testing ml anymore but Joaquin luckily CC:'ed me
on this).

In the mean time I saw in the archives that HP aCC is going to be taken
care of. We indeed ran the regression tests on our HPUX-itanium but we
are unable to upgrade to the latest versions of the aCC compiler because
they are only available for HPUX 11.23 while we have to stick to 11.22 ;-(

As for IBM, Michael Wong has send an email a few months ago to the
boost-ml that they are running the regr. tests regularly so you might
wan to ask him if he can also upload the results on a regular basis (see
http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=2239&context=SSJT9L&uid=swg27006911)
We were unable to continue running the regressions tests due to lack of
resources (we only have one machine which also serves as a
development/testing machine).

toon

--
Toon Knapen
Check out our training program on acoustics

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com