Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-04 11:04:30

Hmm - I think I'm missing something really dumb here. As I understand it,
your changes were checked into the the HEAD. So I didn't expect any of them
to show up on RC_1_34_0. When I do a CVS update and when I browse CVS
branch RC_1_34_0 I see what I expect to see. That is - I don't don't see any
of your changes. So I guess my question really is: How can changes to the
head be affecting test results for branch RC_1_34_0? What am I overlooking
here?

Robert Ramey

P.S. I just looked at the results again and I'm getting the previous
failures? Hmmmmmmm.

RR

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com