Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Thomas Witt (witt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-07 20:19:36

Boris,

Boris Gubenko wrote:

> I realize, that no HP-UX - specific patches will be added to 1.34 at
> this point,

Let me clarify this. I am perfectly willing to accept acc patches for
1.34. That is as long they don't break anything else.

> but we'll need to continue to test RC_1_34_0 branch to get
> understanding what the problems with this release are and what
> workaround(s) we can recommend to the customer(s).

You are more than welcome to do this. Furthermore there is always the
chance of a 1.34.1 release that can require acc support.

Just to make sure we are on the same page a required platform does not
necessarily mean that all libraries support it. It basically means that
the library authors have to explicitly deal with failures on that
platform by marking them as expected.

Thomas

Release Manager

--