Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Sean Huang (huangsean_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-21 22:54:41

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Witt" <witt_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost-testing_at_[hidden]>
Cc: <boost-build_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 1:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] [1.34.0]Required platforms - Intel on Windows

> For one thing I am not sure that this is actually the right fix for the
> issue but anyway.
What do you think is the right fix? I know very little about BBv2 and bjam
but my original message was posted about 1 week ago.

> The more important issue is that you changed the toolset name for a
> required platform for the upcoming release. This is, well undesirable.
Unless you decide IC9.1+vc8 is not a required platform, the toolset name
needs to be changed. I think one of the major reasons people upgrade to
IC9.1 is to get vc8 compatibility.

> There are two ways to resolve this either revert the change or fix all
> references in status/explicit-failures-markup.xml.
Let's do the right thing.

Sean

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com