Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-26 01:54:41

Andreas Huber wrote:
> Bronek Kozicki wrote:
>> (the latter one not visible yet - still being tested). Both are using
>> stlport
>> 5.0.2 instead of standard C++ library bundled with the compiler
>> (Visual C++ or GCC). I will update toolsets names to make it visible
>> in next run.
>
> There seems to be something very odd with mingw/stlport. The linker
> complains as if it wouldn't find just about any std lib class:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/nh5em
>
> Since the other test runner on the same platform reports similar
> results, this hints at toolset issue?

Yes, it's a problem I introduced in trying to fix the STLport 5 support
in BBv2. The problem is that STLport5 by default only comes in
multi-thread versions. And it also guards against single-thread code
linking with multi-thread STLport. Unfortunately BBv2 can't deal with
the problem coherently at the moment. I'll get back to trying to find a
solution tomorrow.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com