Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-29 10:07:41

Bronek Kozicki wrote:
> Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> It sure looks like there are some como toolsets. (como.jam,
>> como-linux.jam, como-win.jam)
>
> will:
> using como-win : 4.3.3 : C:/DEVEL/Como433 ;
> using como-win : 4.3.4.1 : C:/DEVEL/Como4341 ;
> ... in my user-config.jam do, or do I need to configure anything more?
> How do I configure backend compiler (I have several to choose from and
> none is preconfigured in system environment variables)?

 From the como-win.jam file...

# Initializes the Comeau toolset for windows.
# The command is the command which invokes the compiler.
# You should either set environment variable COMO_XXX_INCLUDE where
# XXX is the used backed (as described in documentation), or pass
# that as part of command, e.g:
#
# using como-win : 4.3 : "set COMO_BCC_INCLUDE=C:/include &&" como.exe ;
rule init ( version ? : command * : options * )

It also looks like you can also just do "using como : ..." and it
dispatches to the correct platform specific toolset. And you should
initialize with the path to the como.exe, not the path to the install dir.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com