Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Stefan Slapeta (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-31 01:55:48

David Abrahams wrote:
> Something is obviously wrong with the way these tests are configured.

They all seem to be related to the same problem:

LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file
'C:\br\results\boost\bin.v2\libs\python\build\intel-vc71-win-9.1\debug\boost_python-91-gd-1_34.lib'

> It's really hard on my morale to see a new test come online at such a
> late date, and to have it be so full of errors. I'm having a hard
> enough time debugging all the problems in other platforms and in the
> build system.

I'm sorry - this is because the (required) toolset had a name that we
don't use anymore. I had no time to do the changes in the markups until
this week.

I'll investigate as soon as I can! However, at the moment, my tests
don't run anyway because it has not been possible to download a tarball
for the last two days.

Stefan

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com