Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-02 11:27:19

Martin Wille <mw8329_at_[hidden]> writes:

> x86 uses the system's (Gentoo's) Python for gcc 3.2.3 and gcc 3.3.6,
> a gcc 3.4.4 built Python installation for gcc 3.4.5, a gcc 4.0.0 built
> Python installation for gcc 4.0.3 and gcc 4.1.0, and an icc 9.0 built
> Python installation for icc 9.0.

Could you please try using the system (gcc-built) Python for icc 9.0?
We've been trying to determine whether the hacks to use gcc's runtime
are actually needed, and apparently all of our testing configurations
and the expected-failures-markup were conspiring to prevent any
potential problems from revealing themselves.

It would also be useful to do that test with earlier icc versions, but
let's start here.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting