Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Jim Douglas (jim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-12 13:28:16

Andreas Huber wrote:
>>From the compiler output ...
>
> /usr/qnx630/host/qnx6/x86/usr/bin/i386-pc-nto-qnx6.3.0-as: Cannot
> allocate 4072 bytes after allocating 0 bytes
> cc: /usr/qnx630/host/qnx6/x86/usr/bin/i386-pc-nto-qnx6.3.0-as error 1
>
> ... one could suspect memory exhaustion or a compiler bug. If it's the
> former, I'll probably need to mark the library unusable for this
> platform.

It's memory exhaustion. We confirmed that in the last couple of days.
The recent service pack upgrade reduced the amount of available memory
slightly and that was enough to push one or two tests over the edge. I
have 1G of RAM fitted and it looks like I need to increase that. I need
to go to the computer store and buy some more!

Jim

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com