Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Juergen Hunold (juergen.hunold_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-18 07:43:56

Hi Aleksey !

On Saturday 18 November 2006 00:23, Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> Hi Juergen,

> The patch is tested and committed now. FYI, you can test the whole
> report generation cycle locally by going in
> '$BOOST_ROOT/tools/regression/xsl_reports/test/' directory and
> invoking 'generate_test_results.py' to generate test data and then
> 'test.py' to initiate a test report generation run.

Thanks for the hint. I'll try it out.

> > And I'm wrestling with regression.py at the moment...
>
> Can we help?

Thanks, but I think this due to my rather unusual build setup, I'm build
to a different partition on a second disk. And I've found no way to
tell regression.py to look for the build results there. But now I've
set up some symlinks and got my xml file.

> > > Thanks for tracking it down!
> >
> > You're welcome, but this might not be all.
>
> I've fixed one other place; let's see how it'll turn out.

Yes, and now the missing tests appear on metacomm.
Very good.

Gennadiy, could you please take a look at the failing test and give us
some feedback on how to fix this ?
The other three tests are already linked against the static library. It
this the way to go ? Or can we link the shared library somehow ?

Yours,

Jürgen

--
* Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold  ! Ingenieurgesellschaft für
* voice: ++49 511 262926 57  ! Verkehrs- und Eisenbahnwesen mbH

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com