Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-25 04:47:25

Can please all regressions runners that are on Windows and use incremental
testing clean all build results and start again.

I had checked in a change that force threading=multi on msvc, intel-win and
cw compilers, when runtime-link=static. This change was necessary so that
V2 behave the same was as V1, and so that the names of generated libraries
are the same.

As result of the change, the directories where tests are compiled too has
changed, so old results must be cleaned.

I hope that's the last change that changes directory names.

Thanks,
Volodya

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com