Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-29 15:29:08

The regression report table is quite large, so it can be hard to
take-in at a glance if a given library or platform is currently passing
tests. It might be nice if the platform/library cells also turned
yellow/red if any of their tests yield yellow/red cells, with red
taking precedence over yellow.

Another nice feature would be if I could click on a platform and see
all test results from that runner, so that I can work my way down the
list of failures. This might be biased by working with 'difficult'
compilers though, where fails are the norm, rather than exception.

--
AlisdairM

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com