Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-14 13:06:24

Gennadiy Rozental wrote:

> Use --preserve-test-targets (or whatever proper argument for the bjam
> version 2)
> to keep test executable even if it passed the test.

> No. This is bjam invokation. You need to somehow supply
> the --log-level=warning to the test invocation. In Jamfile there is rule
> invokation with ':' separated arguments. One of the section is test
> arguments. Check Boost.Build docs.

Ok, I managed these. Thank you for having helped.

> As for the above report table, you better ask
> guys who manage it what needs to be done for the test to be marked
> appropriately.

It seems, I was under a wrong assumption. These tables are only
passed/failed. There is no notion of "warning". Warnings seem not to
carry over nicely to boost regression runs.

So I try to make it a failure with the macro BOOST_CHECK_MESSAGE and
supply a meaningful "warning" message to calm the user.

I guess I also should mark the error as expected, shouldn't I?

Roland

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com