Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-17 15:48:19

Andreas Huber wrote:

> AlisdairM wrote:
> > Is there a consensus on this list that deleting these stale reports
> > would be the right thing to do?
>
> In the past I deleted test results older than one month a few times.
> I always announced such events on the list, the last two only after
> doing so. Nobody has ever objected. As I've just seen, there's now an
> "outdated-RC_1_34_0" directory on the FTP server, so creating a
> similar directory for HEAD results and moving the old ones there is
> probably the best one can do?

Thanks - that is exactly what I have done.
A copy has been made of the existing CVS-HEAD folder, in case anyone
want to retrieve results. I then deleted all results from the first
week of december or earlier.

As I have no feedback on why the test reports are stalled, I am hoping
it is a memory issue, with two very large result sets in the data.
After removing the JustSoftwareSolutions results from early december,
there is only one outsized result. If results come onstream again, I
will take a look at trimming the two Borland test cases in math library
that generate around 30Mb of test failure messages.

--
AlisdairM

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com