Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Nicola Musatti (Nicola.Musatti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-02 12:37:06

Roland Schwarz <roland.schwarz <at> chello.at> writes:

> Nicola Musatti wrote:
> > Now you have me puzzled. I thought my patch was necessary, but I just tried
> > the original 1.6.3 myself with both 5.8.2 and 5.6.4 and it works.
> > I don't know what to think, I'm sorry for the confusion I caused.
>
> The key point was to specify the boost subdirectory.
>
> Say spirit-1.6.3.zip unpacked to
> C:\spirit-1.6.3
>
> Then the correct linkflag is
> <cxxflags>-I"C:/spirit-1.6.3/boost" ;
> ^^^^^

I realize now that this combination works. I *think* that in my original setup,
almost a year ago, I was making my test with the SPIRIT_1_6 branch, which has
many additional files in the boost/boost directory. Maybe that is the condition
that makes my patch necessary.

Anyway, I'm glad that there is a simple setup that works. I'll have to look into
changing the documentation to reflect this.

Cheers,
Nicola

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com